In a Nut Shell
Well first off I would like to say that I’m hilarious, and I like to find humor in every day . . . really it’s what keeps me sane.
I’m a busy mom, a working mom, navigating through life and finding that balance of mom-time, business time and me-time.
I started this journey to help other moms like me. Help those that didn’t know where to start and how to keep it all going.
I really want to empower other moms to make the changes they need for their family and help them realize their potential.
Get Started Now!
Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself!
I'm a mom, educator, business builder, blogger and "mompreneaur".
I'm creating a life for my family that most people talk about but never actually do.
I love creating something and then witness how all of the ideas floating around in my head can become a reality.
I Believe . . .
- Everyone is born with the same potential.
- Family is the most reliable relationship.
- Everyone has a position in the world they live in.
- Every ending is a new start.
- In the importance of teamwork.
- Comparison is the thief of happiness.
- Regrets are better than what ifs.
- In the statement “Don’t knock it 'till you try it”.
- Wine and coffee are a mom's best friend.
- The "Golden Girls" is the best show ever . . . Oh, and "Friends" too.
Get Started Today!
The choice is yours, life as usual or “let’s get to it.”